Pakistan Future Summit is coming to Oslo, Norway (25 – 30 September 2022)
Pakistan Future Summit (previously known as Pakistan Tech Summit) is a series of global conferences organized to build bridges between emerging leaders from Pakistan and the leading innovation ecosystems of the world.
The summit has been previously conducted in Silicon Valley, USA; Oslo, Norway and Istanbul, Turkey featuring the participation of more than 500 high-profile delegates from Pakistan; including technology experts, government officials and digital leaders, with the aim to form synergies and build bridges for a bright future of Pakistan.
The 7th edition of the summit is being hosted in Oslo, Norway between 25-30 September 2022 featuring a select delegation of entrepreneurs, technology experts, corporate and public sector leaders. The future summit will be a half-day B2B networking event whereas the delegates have the opportunity to participate in a 7-day program featuring the following events and logistical support (detailed below).
Oslo Innovation Week, 26-29 September – Oslo
Surrounded by Oslo’s abundant cityscape, you’ll meet passionate startup founders, scaleup professionals, researchers, and investors. Attend 60 events, and build your own network while also gaining valuable insight on topics like investment, talent attraction, and global expansion.
You could be a founder building a growth company or an investor building a green tech portfolio. Maybe you are a city planner looking for solutions that will create a greener, more inclusive city or a programmer building a cutting edge software. It’s important to remember what we have built in the past, but we must also look forward. See all events.
Sponsors & Partners
In collaboration with
Oslo, Norway – November 2019
Istanbul, Turkey – October 2021
Silicon Valley, USA – February 2020
Applications Open for 7-Day Program
Visa applications are submitted on an ongoing basis for confirmed participants, we recommend you confirm your participation at the earliest to avoid any unforeseen delays. Requirements for the visa application will be shared with shortlisted participants.
- 25 September – Flight to Oslo
- 26-30 September – Oslo Innovation Week
- 27 September – Future Summit Oslo
- 30 September – Program Ends
What are we looking for?
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs, startup founders and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
- Technology professionals running an IT company or having relevant work experience (freelancers, remote engineers)
- Professionals (corporate, government official, development sector)
- Someone with has the ability to make an impact in their domain using technology as an enabler
Return Air Ticket is not included in this package. It is currently estimated at USD 900 to USD 1,000 from Pakistan to Oslo; to be purchased by the delegate seperately.
Program Fee: USD 4,000 (all-inclusive)
- Visa Application Fees
- 7-night accommodation at 3-4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Travel card for Oslo intra-city and domestic travel
- International eSIM for data usage during your trip
- Travel insurance for the duration of the program
- Photography and videography during the program
- Administrative costs and processing fees
Does not Include:
- Return Air Ticket is not included in this package. It is currently estimated at USD 900 to USD 1,000 from Pakistan to Germany; to be purchased by the delegate seperately.
- Food; participants are responsible for paying for their own food unless otherwise included in event activity
- Any other item/activity which is not mentioned in the above section
- Any tips to guide, drivers or restaurants etc., personal expenses and medical services
- Any personal expenses
USD 1,000 OFF subsidy available for deserving applicants. Participants belonging to underrepresented communities may be eligible for a subsidy of up-to USD 1,000 only. Subsidy applications will be processed on first come, first serve basis.
Terms & Conditions:
- Any changes in hotel, flights or other logistical arrangements by participants are their own and Ejad Labs can not be held liable.
- Ejad Labs is liable to refund the processing fee in case the participant is not shortlisted to join the program.
- Participant must pay 100% Program Fee within 5 days upon successful selection in the program to confirm their spot.
- Program fee will be refunded in full only in case a participant is unable to participate in the program due to visa rejection; Program Fee will not be refunded if the participant is unable to participate due to any other reason but participation can be deferred to next year.
Application Form for 7-Day Program
Become a Speaker
Are you a believer of the power of innovation? Do you want to share your story? Are you working on something that will change the future? Our audience will be delighted to hear you speak!
Become a Sponsor
As a sponsor, you get your very own booth and customize it the way you want to best portray your brand story. The perfect place to highlight your corporate innovation.
Support the Cause
Ejad Foundation is on a mission to democratize access to opportunities for people from all walks of life through the optimal use of technology. Donations are tax-deductible for US citizens.