5th - 15th June 2019 | London, UK
10-Day Immersion Program in the Digital Capital of the World
Immerse yourself in the Digital Capital of the World, home to more tech unicorns than any other country in Europe.
Develop a deep understanding through interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events and educational tours that give you access to the unique and vital ecosystem of London.
Learn from thought leaders in design, innovation, management, and technology during the 10-day program in the heart of London's tech ecosystem and participate in two of biggest tech events in London: Startup Grind Europe & London Tech Week.
The UK continues to innovate as a worldwide cutting-edge tech hub. As one of the world’s most open & welcoming markets, the UK is positioned to lead the global conversation in designing and scaling tech, with talent at its heart.
Home to a thriving international community of tech, founders, innovators and investors, London is an epicenter of startup activity. Ranked as the #6 strongest startup ecosystem in the world, London is known as a powerful location for startups. Founders are flocking to London to start their business and to learn from the incredible mentor community there.
London is also home to over 5,400 startups, a host of accelerators, and more tech unicorns than any other country in Europe. Startup success stories are too many to count, including Asos, Skype, Zoopla, Shazam, Skyscanner, Deliveroo and Transferwise, to name just a few.
Connect with London's Top Organizations
What are we looking for?
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs, startup founders and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
- Technology professionals running an IT company or having relevant work experience
- Professionals (corporate, government official, development sector)
- Someone with has the ability to make an impact in their domain
Program Fee: $9500 (All inclusive)
- Return Air Ticket from Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad- 10-nights accommodation at AirBnBs on twin sharing basis- Airport transfers (from Airport to accommodation and vice versa)- Transport from accommodation to program venues and vice versa- Conference and event tickets to be attended as part of the program- Photography and videography during the program- Travel Insurance for the duration of the program
Does not Include:
- Visa Application Fee- Food; participants are responsible for paying for their own food- Any other item/activity which is not mentioned in the above section- Any tips to guide, drivers or restaurants etc., personal expenses and medical services
Application Fee: $100 (non-refundable)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Ejad Labs is not responsible for the visa application of the participants; Ejad Labs is only liable to facilitate the applicants with their visa application process as per the best of their ability.2. Ejad Labs is not liable to refund the application fee in any case.3. Participant must pay full program fee by May 5 to confirm their spot.4. Program fee will be refunded in full in case a participant in unable to participate in the program due to visa rejection; Program Fee will not be refunded if the participant is unable to participate due to any other reason.